L.A Drag Spot.

Ok I understand what u r saying, but "anybody" with a email address can become part of this forum and thats what I meant by public. "freedom of speech" isn't so freedom anyways, because we r all censored someplace by the mods, or the fcc, etc. It only becomes a problem when certain people take offense to something being said or done. We all do it, so should we all be banned then because we talk using profanity, or about illegal activities, etc.? I guess its up to the mods to deciede.
Your Right :thumbsup::thumbsup:

He could wear a bandana and hoodie like you....:laugh:, then just hold the radar gun sideways....:thumbsup:
I don't think bruce should be aloud to disrespect the bandana and hoodie JD. Guess he could pay goose to hold the radar sideways ......

Hey female dog ..... I mean bruce. I love all your fancy parts, and your bikes are coming along nicely ...... jack ass ...... :glare:

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
Where the mathmatical equation ?:shrug:

That all sounds like unmathmatical guesstamations, you cant be sure it accelerated faster with out a timing system... all you got is your tach...one motor could pull harder at a certain rpm, then another, with out knowing the actual time it took to cover said distance...Its still just a guess on your part....:thumbsup:
You don't need a timing system if your good.
I do short 660 passes. But geared for the 1/4. If one motor turns 7500 and one turns 7200, then the higher number accelerated faster. You can also "feel" this as well.

Now if one only revs to 8300, and one 8500 in the 1/4. One makes more power than the other. It's not hard, and a real Dyno does the exactly same thing. It pulls the same giving load faster, slower, higher, or lower than the other motor.

Most small engine dynos only have a tach, and load, NO TIMING SYSTEM!!!. It's really for tuning purposes, not actual power readings.

Come on JD, I thought you knew this already?
The "Butt Dyno" isn't as accurate as a real Dyno because your in a confined atmosphere. But it all helps with tuning your motor.

You don't need a timing system if your good. "Stroking your EGO"
I do short 660 passes. But geared for the 1/4. If one motor turns 7500 and one turns 7200, then the higher number accelerated faster. You can also "feel" this as well.

Now if one only revs to 8300, and one 8500 in the 1/4. One makes more power than the other. It's not hard, and a real Dyno does the exactly same thing. It pulls the same giving load faster, slower, higher, or lower than the other motor.

Most small engine dynos only have a tach, and load, NO TIMING SYSTEM!!!. It's really for tuning purposes, not actual power readings.

The "Butt Dyno" isn't as accurate as a real Dyno because your in a confined atmosphere. But it all helps with tuning your motor.
I know that you are still guessing, you said if it "accelrates faster" there is no way for you to know for sure, what your azz grabs the seat tighter so you say its making more power ?

8300rpm and 8500rpm, could be a very small carb adjustment, a little more clutch slip, but 200 rpm dont prove anything in what you trying to prove...

read what you post charles, and understand it, Why the hell would a dyno need a timing system ?:laugh: Did you slip and bump yo head ?

Even the great MDB cannot tell if a bike accelerates faster, ok so you can tell bike 1 went 5.0 to the 330, and bike 2 went 4.90.....Please.... lets be real here....Your guessing, and assuming....lol 200rpm....

The "butt dyno" is in a confined atmosphere ? What your sweat pants are now a confined atmosphere ?.....lol

You right i do know, thats why i am calling you on you guesstimations....

Last edited:
You don't need a timing system if your good.

SupaFly gotta tell yo that just because one motor may pull more rpm doesn't mean it make more horsepower.

SupaFly finally realize that the more MDB talk the more he sho folks he really only have a small clue what he talking about, guesses, assumptions and BS...

Ok I understand what u r saying, but "anybody" with a email address can become part of this forum and thats what I meant by public. "freedom of speech" isn't so freedom anyways, because we r all censored someplace by the mods, or the fcc, etc. It only becomes a problem when certain people take offense to something being said or done. We all do it, so should we all be banned then because we talk using profanity, or about illegal activities, etc.? I guess its up to the mods to deciede.
Usually when you sign up on a forum, you agree to a "Terms of Service" or TOS. Those terms usually include profanity and personal threats are grounds for "banning"...both have been used by your "crew" :thumbsup: This thread is very loosely moderated...that's why no one has been banned:thumbsup:

Usually when you sign up on a forum, you agree to a "Terms of Service" or TOS. Those terms usually include profanity and personal threats are grounds for "banning"...both have been used by your "crew" :thumbsup: This thread is very loosely moderated...that's why no one has been banned:thumbsup:
You are the problem here . You should be done here. You tarnished a good thread with your remarks. Let it be and cut your crap out . Be a man for once and stop hiding behind your computer.