L.A Drag Spot.

Well you should know, if they truly are faster then you should be able to beat Ronald bikes. It was only a tiny bit faster. I'm guessing 1mph over the whole 1/4 mile race.
1mph difference. Really ? I wss told Ronald beat that green bike by 10 bikes. Is that not true ? Anyone have the finish of that race on video ? Charles I know you flaged the race so you wouldn't know any more than me .

So I picked up the blue springs for my clutch. Im finding it hard to get any info on the bully site about installing them, is there any thing i should know before taking it apart.

Thanks for the help minidragbike...

I know they need to be install evenly with a vernier but aside from that is there anything else..

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
1mph difference. Really ? I wss told Ronald beat that green bike by 10 bikes. Is that not true ? Anyone have the finish of that race on video ? Charles I know you flaged the race so you wouldn't know any more than me .
Most of the race was won off the starting line.
Ronald said 10 bikes, because he just likes saying that. Everyone else says 3-5 bikes.

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!

So I picked up the blue springs for my clutch. Im finding it hard to get any info on the bully site about installing them, is there any thing i should know before taking it apart.

Thanks for the help minidragbike...

I know they need to be install evenly with a vernier but aside from that is there anything else..
Nothing trick about it
Just replace your old with the new. To far in and the clutch won't engage, to far out and they fall out. Pretty simple, and always even installed height like you said.

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
Oh he just likes saying that ...... Lol. So your saying that a 1mph difference equals 3-5 bikes ?
Depends on the race
HA got a 2 bike jump off the line, so over the rest of the race he was slowly pulling away.

Remember, even when someone hits the throttle first, his bike will turn on quicker causing them to go into there power band faster. So if he jump out 1-2 bikes, he turned on first and maybe pulled another 1-2 bikes.

Darryl was at the finish line, so ask him what he thinks the space was.

This is why if you barely lose a head up race. And they offer you 1 bikes and the go, take it. That is normally a 4-5 bikes difference.

Always talking on what you don't know. The jockeys been weighed, and we all know Steven is heavier than Dom. Even if Dom gained weight from the last time I seen him, he still not 100 pounds. And I highly doubt that he jumped from 85 pounds to 115 pounds in just a few months.

Steven and Faustino are about pound for pound. 115 pounds, give or take 2 pounds.
Dom just did an official dunt ta dun weigh in. 105lbs. Football camp started 3 weeks ago so he might drop back to his 90lb race weight by the time his bike is done. But then again hes drinking weight gain and hitting the weights now, So will see.

Voting

Hey guys, my boy Guardrail Dave needs some votes in the minibike build off in the project logs thread. Please help a local So. Cal boy win ! It's the candy orange Taco 22.
Thanks Ed :thumbsup: