"Last Chance" Minibike show,Osseo, MI

Anyone going to this show in Osse Michigan it the "Last Chance" minibike meet and ride. Its just south of Hillsdale Michigan. This was posted on our craigslist this week. Its a three day event with 4 acres for riding. There's a swap meet and camping on property for 10 bucks all weekend.
October 2-4 2009
"Last Chance" Minibike meet and ride
5051 Burt Rd.
Osseo,Michigan 49266
more info call 313-433-7214
I think I may go for a least a day. Maybe camp if not working.

Winber has been going for 10 years and keeps growing. this is the first year for the last chance show but it has gotton alot of positive feedback from many people. it's about time this area has a meet like this every year!

It sure bets the 6-7 hour drive pulling a camper east. I hope it will grow to be like Windber is. I been to Windber the last 3 years and they have not had the long rides anymore.

if this ride goes well , we'll have it every year. i took the route they are taking in my car and it was pretty good. all paved (no gravel roads) and a few twist and turns. it will be great just to ride with alot of other mini-bikes.:thumbsup:

if this ride goes well , we'll have it every year. i took the route they are taking in my car and it was pretty good. all paved (no gravel roads) and a few twist and turns. it will be great just to ride with alot of other mini-bikes.:thumbsup:
Sounds like you are the one putting on the show.

Last edited:
Last Chance

Heh MBD.. Not much there. Weather may be a factor.. Saw 1 maybe 2 campers. Rain seems to be letting up a bit this morning but ???? It's a hobby right..

That why I did not go there Yesterday, I was going to take my camper and stay through Saturday, I woke up Yesterday and it was raining,cold and windy and it stayed that all day. Today so far is not any better. Really wanted to go to support the show. but it not fun stay in the camper just to stay dry and I do not like my bikes sitting out in the rain,
I was wondering if they have a pavilion or anything to stay out of the weather like at Windber.

Didn't see any pavillion. They have a small pole barn but.. Just to bad it's raining on and off.. Atleast I made a showing.. Maybe it will grow for the next time. One other thought is that if it were to grow the long scooter ride looks like it would be a nice time. A lot of country for sure.

jeep4me

I went this show on Saturday. Met some nice guys and saw a few nice bikes. We went for a 19 mile ride later in the afternoon. The weather broke and it made for a nice ride. Only seven of us on the ride though. Brian, the guy who hosted the show (Motor City Mini's), said they would have the "barn" set up for more room to show and sell stuff. He had alot of Tote Gote frames and had three 700 series and one 300 series Gotes. One I may end up buying from him. He also had about 15 trikes.

Overall a good show for the first year. I didn't take any pics, sorry.

We had the show and it rained every morning, a little at night. EVERYONE there was GREAT! The ride was great. It took an hour to complete. I'm amazed at how everyone has a great time with people they just met. Some stayed for the 3 days and some for a few hours. Thank you for your support in this lousy weather! I personally had a great time with everyone there and hope to see them again at the next event. There were alot of cool bikes brought for show and ride. We had people showing up as late as 7 pm on sunday to support the show. It was overwhelming how many people wanted another annual show added to this so we are going to add one in the spring including a show featuring Michigan made mini-bikes. We will be doing Ohio made bikes in the fall. Also the owners are adding a free game room with ping-pong table, air-hockey and foosball for the kids (and us big kids). In short, bad weather, GREAT PEOPLE, GREAT TIME!

Last edited:
We went on the back roads. The roads were all paved and they had nice twists and turns. There were some small hills to go up and down and we went through a few really small towns. Stopped at a party store for a break. No breakdowns although we had a follow behind truck if anyone did.