"Last Chance" Minibike show,Osseo, MI

Thanks for your efforts:thumbsup:, Would have liked to have been there and the ride sounds great.
Looked like about a 3 hour ride each way for me to chance rain and I pussed out.:sadcrying4:

oldsledz

I wanted to go also but did not want to make the 350 mile round trip with a good chance of rain.

I like the Michigan made bike for a feature as that is mostly what I collect.
What all bikes were made in Michigan here is a list of the ones i know about are there any more?
Lil Indian
Ruttman
Heald Kit
Terra Cat
Allied Leisure
Harrison
Thomas
Heath Kit
Trapper
Sport King
El Burro
Lake view

I'm still getting calls about the show last weekend from people wishing they would have went. GOOD NEWS! We will be having another one called the tri-state mini-bike reunion in May 2010. there will be a ride on saturday again but we are adding a few more miles so the total ride will be around 22 miles. We will have a follow-behind vehicle again so if you break down we will load you up. This show will also feature all michigan made bikes, not just ruttmans or lil indians. this will be a 3 day weekend meet with the judging on sunday. Also we are adding electric for about 6 spots so if you want those be there early. Hope to see everyone there.

oldsledz

Do the bikes need to be street legal? or is everyone just taking a chance riding on the roads?

Will most minis go 22 miles on a tank of gas?

Last edited:
No they don't have to be street legal. just a regular mini bike is all we rode. we have police clearence as long as there is no problems.the police is aware of our ride in advance.

I did not make the event... Spent the rainy weekend getting a motor together for one of my uh, "real" bikes. But I will keep it in mind for next May.

ride was awsome my 7 year old loved it he is now a hardcore minibiker for life he used to not really care what i was doing to the bikes when i was working on them now he wants to know what im doing to them the first thing he said when we got back from the ride was he wants his bike to go faster my advise to everyo0ne is go next year for sure rain or shine just the ride was worth the drive and enduring the weather not to mention the cool machines that were there also i got to learn who the real hardcore diehard minibikers are by the way all my machines still had a 1/2 tank of gas 2 5hp briggs and a 3hp briggs

I am looking forward to attending this next year. Looks like it was a good time and hopefully will grow.

Is there anymore Mini shows in the lower area of Michigan? I am from Utica / Sterling Heights.

There is a one day event in ann arbor in the spring and a one day event in monroe in the fall. this is the only "meet" in lower michigan. keep in mind there will be one in may at osseo. watch for the thread.