Lauson/Tec carb help

I have an old Lauson/tec engine that I'm guessing is around 4hp (can't find any ID number) I can't get the carb to prime, I've taken is apart and cleaned but no help.
Does anyone have any knowledge on these where I can get parts or a new carb?

thanks Guys

Just put ur hand over the intake when u pull the first few times. That'll prime her.

Thats what SHE said!! Har!!!
If that worked, I'd have has much success starting engines as I have had getting dates. One hand on over her throat, the other pulling her chord, and my back goes out. This is what starting fluid is for. :laugh:

Dave, there is a picture in my head I didn't need.:laugh:
LOL, on my current bike, with the bitchy engine, that is how I was trying to choke/start it. I came in the house, limping, panting, and holding my arm, and my wife says, "what have you been doing?" Oh, the guilt, the anguish!

As many times as I have bitched about the China Tec carbs, this one from Ebay I bought earlier in the year was the absolute best one I have purchased. The casting was good, the float was adjusted, and the bowl retainer/high speed jet was not torqued down to 100 foot pounds. This was truly a plug and play carb, with the correct fuel barb.

CARBURETOR for Tecumseh 631921 632284 631070A fits many H25 H30 H35 H40 Engines | eBay

If that worked, I'd have has much success starting engines as I have had getting dates. One hand on over her throat, the other pulling her chord, and my back goes out. This is what starting fluid is for. :laugh:
Works for me! Sometime works too good and ya get gas all over yer hand.

Maybe gotta have big hands? Yaknowwhatomtalkinbout?