Lets see your GX200's

Hi Guys,

Our current engine is a Genuine Honda GX200 full out open but with stock bore & stroke -Stupid rules...

Video of us testing - YouTube - Tuned Honda GX200 Karting - Ryehouse kart circuit - 19.03.11 -
Fast forward to 2:59 for the end of the straight view. Was hitting 8400Rpm @ the end of the straight on a 4.625 gear ratio.

Video of us racing in the GX200 Open class - YouTube - Tuned GX200 Karting - Redlodge Club2000 Clubpro - 2nd April 2011

Started last, won by nearly a lap.

We've got our new motor in the build, estimated 3-4Hp increase over our current motor, going for the fastest GX200 in Europe. I'll post some videos of the new motor once finished.

Looking forward to see what you lot have got to share, Especillary the guys inside of Europe. But all posts welcome!

GX160 & GX200 Honda Tuning Store UK - Home

C9H13NO3

Here is one of mine. Currently it has a .308 cam, 29/27 valves, Worked 334wx tilly, 26lb springs, rod + flywheel, flat top, chromo pushrods, and upgraded sidecover+head bolts.

(older pic)

I use to run them on alky years before any aftermarket parts were available,home made manifolds and tilly carbs ,we would shave the heads 60 thousandts and relief the pistons for valve clearance,they would scream ,but they would let go a valve keeper once in a while and it was not a pretty sight,:drool: