Lets see your modded out Doodlebugs.

cncd11

As the title says it. Lets see them New style and old style and vintage Fox. No stockers here. Here is a pic of mine last year. I am working on a new frame for this year.

Last edited:

BWC54

The only thing left from a Doodlebug is the frame. One of these days I'll get around to cutting off the rest of the unused brackets and give it some decent paint. That Doodlebug red is ugly.

Looking good guys. Lets see some more! I know there are more of you out there that has done some go fast stuff or custom powder coat or paint.

mine when it had the 5hp Briggs in it.

i'm aborting my current GX200 build and will be putting that engine back in it with the current lowered frame. i'd rather have a rideable bike than some heavily modded alcohol GX200. i might be willing to trade some Honda/clone parts for a billet rod and flywheel for that 5hp Briggs.

yes, i'm going to be running a smaller rear tire. i should have an 11" tall kart tire here for it tomorrow. i've also got the original front end for it if i want to ride in the dirt or if the geometry is totally hahahahaed with the chopped front end.

Last edited:
I re-charge it using my battery tender. that APC battery has alot of power to run the halogen light from HF. It runs strong for 1.5 hours no problem