Let's see your modified Manco Thunderbirds

now for the ugly one i picked up this week.I got it at a good price and it won't look this bad for long.At a 40 mile long yard sale i did see a nice Manco t-bird that i heard run for $150.Keep in mind the one i bought cost one third of the nice one i saw today.

Last edited:

zeeman

Hey Paul. The Manco bikes have some crazy prices around here. I've seen some for $300 plus. Good deal you got there! A side trip to Cleburne County will definitely be in my plans. It sounds like Buckeye might come up too. Is the flea market at I20 and 431 still open? Later.

Valocalrep

Now we need to get a t-bird decal that looks good that we all can put on our bikes.Any good ones out there?
Someone needs to come up with a new custom one My Tbird will be up here when i get the parts to finish it lol. Cant find a cheap engine for the life of me

buckeye

I found this. Looks like the tank was suppose to have that Tbird on the tank.
If someone knew how to blow it up, then that might work. It a Tbird.

TomH

That is a real nice Paul. I thought about being able to put different colors on the body and wings, lots of possibilities for that T-Bird.:thumbsup:

TomH

Here is what I was thinking, could leave it as is, or brush in some color to suit the owner. At any rate a cool idea for T-Bird guys.

I think we should all do the retro tribalish bird logo it would add that touch so when you see someone with it you know they know what they have and they are a fellow OldMiniBikes member