Let's talk mini bikes!!

45t

I believe most parts should swap over. PM Rocco. I think he is a guru of big block Tecumsehs.
Its funny you should say that. He is actually holding onto my 6hp BB right now until I decide what I want to do. He found the crack in the block when he was looking at it for me.

been collecting parts for a bonanza that will be one of this winters projects.
got a few things lined up for winter.

and buck ogy will kick your :asshole: if you do that :laugh:
you must've been hanging out with gumpit to much at windber

Took the clinton motor off my cheeftah mb1400 find and sent it out for an overhaul. Hope to get it all cleaned up but keep it barn find fresh. :devil2:

I been tinkering with the Savage I got from Doug (Mr Graphic)......

I'm a sucker for patina...and this bike has plenty of it :doah:...but I think it will be neat when it's cleaned up...

I'll start a new thread and get some updated pics....:scooter:

been collecting parts for a bonanza that will be one of this winters projects.
got a few things lined up for winter.

and buck ogy will kick your :asshole: if you do that :laugh:
you must've been hanging out with gumpit to much at windber
Hmmm, a Bonanza? From your group shot it looked like you were more a big wheel bike man.

I been tinkering with the Savage I got from Doug (Mr Graphic)......

I'm a sucker for patina...and this bike has plenty of it :doah:...but I think it will be neat when it's cleaned up...

I'll start a new thread and get some updated pics....:scooter:
Hey Gerry, this isn't a build off thread. No need for the soda can in the picture. :lol:

MB165

Zip strip, took off most of it. I recommend you buy the best you can afford, I had some inexpensive stuff from home dept and it took forever.

old-timer

Scamming Member
I am afraid of offending Ogy.

I want some of those chrome shocks he's hoarding. And those fenders he's repoping.:laugh:

You and me both Tom :laugh:

I may get started on my Arco build, but I was kinda holding off for the next build off :shrug:

I also have my T-Bird I could start on :shrug: Decisions Decisions :laugh: