Let's talk mini bikes!!

I placed an order from the warehouse for some small things. I really want to ride this Sears Super II Speed. I'm betting on scary fast...:) Hope to spend my long weekend shifting from first to second!

45t

I want the Tech 5hp big block in the for sale section for my Alsport. I believe blkscorpion80 is selling it. I have a 6hp with a cracked block that is mostly complete. Are both engines close to the same and can parts interchange? I'd like to transfer over what is missing on the 5hp from my 6hp.

I placed an order from the warehouse for some small things. I really want to ride this Sears Super II Speed. I'm betting on scary fast...:) Hope to spend my long weekend shifting from first to second!
I put a two speed on my Trail Horse MX bike and I need to tune the engine some more before I can find out how well it does. I agree, should be scary fast!!

I want the Tech 5hp big block in the for sale section for my Alsport. I believe blkscorpion80 is selling it. I have a 6hp with a cracked block that is mostly complete. Are both engines close to the same and can parts interchange? I'd like to transfer over what is missing on the 5hp from my 6hp.
I believe most parts should swap over. PM Rocco. I think he is a guru of big block Tecumsehs.