lil indian 4 inch wheels

I have had this one for over a year and am just now posting some pics. I beleive it is a 1960s model. The fenders are decent and appear to be stock. The engine is a 1977 3hp. Someone modified the seat bot it was done well and it adds a couple of inches for ease of riding. The scrub brake was added as well but also works good. I know that the brake caliper is impossible to find so a restoration is not going to happen. Me and the kids love riding it. Let me know what you guys think

I have had this one for over a year and am just now posting some pics. I beleive it is a 1960s model. The fenders are decent and appear to be stock. The engine is a 1977 3hp. Someone modified the seat bot it was done well and it adds a couple of inches for ease of riding. The scrub brake was added as well but also works good. I know that the brake caliper is impossible to find so a restoration is not going to happen. Me and the kids love riding it. Let me know what you guys think
restore that beauty:laugh::laugh: I'm restoring this one :laugh:

Its a great rider right now and I have never seen the brake set up available. I will keep it safe as long as I own it. If the parts became available I would have no problem bringing it back to its beginings.