lil indian "bullbutter-part Deux"

markus

well, its sorta kinda done!!! I decided to not install a lighted coil....just yet. got it all done this afternoon, took these pics just before I pulled the cord (in case of disaster :wink:)

it runs and the engine is strong, fighting with the carb a little, thought I had it dialed in pretty good and it started to fall off again as I cruised the hood. I walked away, love bugs are swarming like crazy, its hot like summer outside, and my temper is short today, so best I let it sit as I started to throw screwdrivers and kick boxes :anon.sml:

oldfatguy

:eek:hmy: ooooh chrome :drool: nice job , the yellow and white goes great together.

those Tecumseh carbs can be a challenge , the smallest piece of dirt will clog the main jet.:freakout:

markus

Thanks everyone :thumbsup: That carb really ticks me off, while I kinda rebuilt it on the fly yesterday I also made time to dig all my parts and actual carb tools out and attempt to do it right. Pulled the plugs, changed out throttle shaft, etc., even used and actual Tecumseh kit. which I am watching it drip from the needle :cursing: I'll get it figured out though!

Still a few things to do on the bike as well, The throttle cable as you can see in the pics is a little short as I suspected. So I'll have to hit the bike shop again and get some more caseing and do a longer one. I am working refurbing a really nice Miller white button/chrome body kill button for the handlebars as well.gotta see if I can get some white wire to go along with that. I really want to get the more correct seat style for this bike...in white of course too, but that will have to wait a little bit.

I still would like to put a 3.5 I have on it as well, only to put one of my more correct "hot dog" muffs on....in chrome of course :1orglaugh: I just need to get off my duff and and get the engine prepped and painted still.

That
well, its sorta kinda done!!! I decided to not install a lighted coil....just yet. got it all done this afternoon, took these pics just before I pulled the cord (in case of disaster :wink:)

it runs and the engine is strong, fighting with the carb a little, thought I had it dialed in pretty good and it started to fall off again as I cruised the hood. I walked away, love bugs are swarming like crazy, its hot like summer outside, and my temper is short today, so best I let it sit as I started to throw screwdrivers and kick boxes :anon.sml:
That looks awesome Markus:drool: