LIVE Report From The Windber Minibike Reunion....

Yeah I was in both races, on the purple and black rupp, I think they started us together in the first round.
Ohhh! so your the guy that passed me:cursing: lol next year I'll pimp out my rupp specifically for trail racing and leave my baja for the flat track, it just wasn't geared right ya know? But it never helps when your handle bars break and your carb gives you fitts:laugh: hopfully I'll do even better next year:thumbsup:

Modding, I think we spoke about 22mm mikunis, and rupp parts? Your bike seemed like it was running pretty good. I was being lazy and didn't wrap up my pants on my left leg, my pants got stuck in the torque converter three times during the final race.:doah: It would shut the bike off completely, and I would lose some precious time. Maybe if I did it right the first time we could have beaten those little dirt bikes :laugh: Either way, it was a lot fun, And I have some plans for a more powerful engine for next year:devil2:

KK, did you take this video?
no somebody else posted that from Youtube...I'm actually in that screen grab I'm the guy on the far right in the blue shirt on the Sears RUPP ....

could never figure out how to get the video from my phone to the computer.:confused:

Cool video. What happens when you break down:laugh::laugh: Does somebody bring a rope.:eek::eek:ut:
it would be a loooooong walk pushing a bike back up that hill :doah:

there is a mini-bike "ambulance" that follows the parade...guys hop out and try to get you going again and if they can't they put the bike on a trailer and you have to ride up in the "ambulance".....:rolleyes:

they thought of eveything :thumbsup:

Cool video. What happens when you break down:laugh::laugh: Does somebody bring a rope.:eek::eek:ut:

I had a ratty 5hp Briggs that I wasn't too sure about, so I actually DID have rope with me in case one of my kids had to tow me back.:laugh: I had a 6' piece of small nylon rope in my back pocket. The only breakdown I saw was the little girl whose bike caught on fire.

I was thinking about towing a trike behind my trike in case the first one broke down I could just switch them.:thumbsup: I need to fab up a front tire wheel lift to go on the back of the trikes...
Randy