looking for clutch recommendations . I tried search to no avail

I want a centrifugal clutch that isnt to fat that is somewhat tuneable for rpm engagement. My clone motor is in the 18+hp with typical 3/4 shaft.
I tried searching the various sections with no luck, so I figured I would ask before wasting money on something that is poop.
what works for a high rpm play toy that is run probably 3-4 times a year.

Tx, try email Jim Donovan CEO/Founder of Max-Torque Clutch direct. He is very accessible and friendly and will put something together custom for your needs at a fraction of the cost of the big $$ racing clutches. Jim@maxtorque.com. Good luck!

For what little you are going to use it go with the hillards . I run a flame on my rupp with engagement at 3800 and have had no problems. We run the blaze on the super Powell NR racing limited mod 18.6 hp with an 11.1 gear and a heavy bike and no problems with them . If you do burn up a bushing their cheap to replace.

For what little you are going to use it go with the hillards . I run a flame on my rupp with engagement at 3800 and have had no problems. We run the blaze on the super Powell NR racing limited mod 18.6 hp with an 11.1 gear and a heavy bike and no problems with them . If you do burn up a bushing their cheap to replace.
Which one do they have that is adjustable? or do I buy a certain one that they have beefed a smidgen to engage at 3.8?
Also to update, Mr. Jim has already responded to my email with a few questions, waiting to see what he recommends as well.
Thanks everybody for the help. I do prefer to get by with a standard style clutch, I extended the crank snout an inch to run an outboard pulley for the blower, so hoping to find the standard style thats not to fat and will hold and let the shaft protrude through.

after 4 -5 emails answering questions with Jim, he pointed me towards the Mongrel and I am sending it to him for some modifications I am not supposed to discuss. Thanks for the lead, hes a super nice guy.

after 4 -5 emails answering questions with Jim, he pointed me towards the Mongrel and I am sending it to him for some modifications I am not supposed to discuss. Thanks for the lead, hes a super nice guy.
Probably doesn't want his ideas ending up in a Chinese chop shop... glad that worked out for you:thumbsup: