Low Life

I gotta look that up I never thought facebook had stuff like that. I live in the upstate of SC and I am always looking for mini's on CL never have a huge selection though.(My grandma lives in charlotte so I go up there almost every weekend, I might be able to look around on CL for some mini's in charlotte)

I gotta look that up I never thought facebook had stuff like that. I live in the upstate of SC and I am always looking for mini's on CL never have a huge selection though.(My grandma lives in charlotte so I go up there almost every weekend, I might be able to look around on CL for some mini's in charlotte)
Yea I'm on CL religiously looking for them good deals. Occasionally get on Facebook and browse around. Where abouts do you live in sc? My job is based in Greenville, APAC Ballenger paving. There are a few rupps and some old oldschool minis in Charlotte and surrounding areas.

Yea I'm on CL religiously looking for them good deals. Occasionally get on Facebook and browse around. Where abouts do you live in sc? My job is based in Greenville, APAC Ballenger paving. There are a few rupps and some old oldschool minis in Charlotte and surrounding areas.
I'm Located on the eastside of spartanburg. I look on CL quite often but all I see is a few stock DB30's and some trikes.