Lowell MI. Fall Color Tour Sunday Oct. 25

Meeting at Lowell Middle School, 750 Foreman Rd. 49331.
Lowell Middle - LMS Home
1 PM gathering in the parking lot. These rides usually go pretty long, plan accordingly. Right now weather looks a little cool. If it goes to poop, I will post here on Sunday morning for go/no go. This is most likely the last organized ride for the year in Lowell.
Hope to see you there!
Mark

The Lowell rides are the best ... scenic as heck and nice long rides ...
I will be bringing the Heald VT-1040 "Tow Bike" should anyone (but me) break down.

jeep4me

I can't make this ride. Headed north to scope out my hunting property.
The last ride was awesome. Except for my breakdown.
I bet there will be another weekend ride before the snow flies.

Meeting at Lowell Middle School, 750 Foreman Rd. 49331.
Lowell Middle - LMS Home
1 PM gathering in the parking lot. These rides usually go pretty long, plan accordingly. Right now weather looks a little cool. If it goes to poop, I will post here on Sunday morning for go/no go. This is most likely the last organized ride for the year in Lowell.
Hope to see you there!
Mark
Ok, meet time moved to 1:30 pm.

Tom and I were just talking on the phone about this .. we will be there, Deb will too. Tom's friends Scott, Dan & Gene are maybes. I assume Your friend Gene will be there ...
I've rode in chilly weather ... dress like its winter, hat, gloves, boots ect and you will be comfortable ... a full face helmet is not a bad idea depending on how cold it is in the wind. It can be strapped to the handlebars if you don't want it.

Lets Ride!!

It was another fine ride in Lowell.
7 riders with minis.

The only glitch was my wife not being very good at riding on loose rocks like you find when they pull up train tracks. I put her on my Heald VT-1040, with its big balloon tires and weight it was easier to handle than the Hilltopper. Maybe I can take her out there just us 2 and work on riding on that stuff.

As usual Gene and Mark rode us all over for a couple hours. The colors on the trees were past their prime but still cool to look at ...
Got a video and a couple pics ...

beekeeper (Tom) mugging at the start of the ride

Mark (2nd from right) seems to have a Monarch Butterfly stuck to his face ... might just be something on my lenses, hey mark, ya might wanna go see a doctor anyway!

Tommy standing in front of a covered bridge ....

When our group of minis ride by we usually get lots of pointing and smiles .. were like the Hells Angles ... ok, not even close but still ...
Riders in order ... Gene, Deb, Dan, Kevin, Tom, Scott & Mark
[video=youtube;bOU_YLws6F4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOU_YLws6F4&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Here's my wife Deb crossing a wooden bridge back in the woods behind a Boy Scout camp ....

Hell yes downtown Lowell has a Paddle Ship!

But above all we had ....

That was likely the last ride out there for the year but we will be back!!

Big thanks to Mark and Gene our hosts!

Thanks guys, we really enjoy the rides. There is even an ice cream stand on the route. You as all the OldMiniBikes gang are always welcome to join us Karl.