Lower Alabama September 27, 2014

What about trying to raise a small fund to get someone to the track with a bush-hog ? I think we can come up with $25 or so for Buckeye :laugh: Oops . don't know how I got this twice , sorry

Last edited:

buckeye

Just remember, the actual track hasn't been used for over a year.
We will just have the use of a ton of land to ride on.
I am going to go out and take a peek at what the conditions are and figure out a what will be best.:thumbsup:

Sounds great Tom , our trust is in you ! I have messaged a few of our cajun members that I've not seen on the thread yet , will try to get a nice little caravan down there !

Ah, the new thread!

I'm looking forward to this very much! I just need to go get 2 more predator motors so I can bring the go cart and alsport trike!

buckeye

Yes sir. That is the place.:thumbsup:

I am going to go out and get things scoped out real well.
I have been there for the sprint car races many times.
I think there is over a hundred acres we can ride around on.
I will do my best to make this a fun little get together.
Like I said, the actual track hasn't been used for over a year. It's too big anyway.

Isiah, I meant leave it here with me.:laugh:

Yea Isaiah , we will be there . Me , Ralph , Josh ,Adrian and probably a few others . We have more new builds goin on than I can count ! After 21 years of racin stock cars ,Loxley was on my bucket list but I never got to race there . I have watched the sprint cars there. It was pretty impressive the way they got around those high banks . Well at least I'll get to race something there. Time to find some more horsepower !

buckeye

I'd have to check on that.
There are several camp grounds close.
Gulf State Park isn't too far. Plus you could get some beach time.:thumbsup:

No time for beach , just thinking to drive up sat am and stay night and drive home sun am ?we don't need hook ups just a place to park it , may not want drive home late !