Mac's Minibike Yard Sale Saturday January 28, 2017 Norwalk CA

JustEnough

Mac's Minibike Yard Sale Saturday January 28, 2017 Norwalk CA

Just talked to Mac on the phone and confirmed that it is rescheduled to the 28th because it looks like rain for sure Friday the 20th and Saturday the 21st.

Mac plan's to be at home on the 21st for the people that missed the rescheduled date, but the big event is now on for the 28th.

His craigslist ad in the Motorcycle Parts section in Los Angeles under Minibike Yard Sale is a good place to watch for updates.

A reminder. Mac's is this Saturday, the 28th. Missed last year (damn flu), so really hope to make it this time. I plan to bring a couple of my extra Taco frames ('67 44 and '68 99), plus some parts. The flyer on Craig's list says 6 am to 3 pm.

If your interested in some Taco stuff, be a little patient. I'm not the best morning person, so I'll probably not get there until around 8 am.

1stlegendtx

A reminder. Mac's is this Saturday, the 28th. Missed last year (damn flu), so really hope to make it this time. I plan to bring a couple of my extra Taco frames ('67 44 and '68 99), plus some parts. The flyer on Craig's list says 6 am to 3 pm.

If your interested in some Taco stuff, be a little patient. I'm not the best morning person, so I'll probably not get there until around 8 am.
What kind of Taco stuff ?

Maybe a few wheels, possibly shocks, rear drum/gear. I'll probably only sell the shocks if the frames go. Need to look thru my stuff and decide which parts i can live without.

JustEnough

It happened. I forgot to bring my camera, but I saw Mac make a few videos. I checked youtube and FaceBook, but I think he has not posted them yet. It was a good turnout and there were a lot of speed runs in front of the house and the the cops would drive by, but it was always when there were no minis on the street. There seemed to be more sidewalk sellers than in years past. A great get together as usual.

Look for "mac's minibike yard sale" on youtube. I cannot remember how to find him on FakeNewsBook.

Last edited: