Mama got a new buddy

Its been about 3 and a half months since we lost Harley :crying: Well a friend of a friend of Mama's had a 5 year old Cocker Westie she couldn't take care of any more. So as of last night Finnegan(Finn) is Mama's new buddy :thumbsup: I'm not much on little dogs, he is only like 10 or 12 lbs but he is growing on me and he makes Mama happy :thumbsup:

jeep4me

Sorry for your loss.:sad:

I'm sure Finn will bring all the love that you guys handle. Little dogs tend to do that to ya.:thumbsup:

old-timer

Scamming Member
That's great :thumbsup: I know loosing your dog is loosing a family member, as we lost ours a few years ago.

Now we have 2 :shrug: a yorkie and a chihuahua both weighing less than 6pnds :laugh:

That's great. When we lost our lab I didn't figure we would ever get another dog, after about 4 years we did and it's was defiantly the right call

Looks like Finn is happy and likes you to PAPA,glad to hear MAMA is happy again with a new friend,I'm sure Finn will be spoiled soon.How is he around the grand kids?

Thanks for the kind works everyone :thumbsup:

How is he around the grand kids?
The grand kids live in Maine so he hasn't met them yet but I'm sure he will be fine :thumbsup: He gets along good with my step daughters dog Hudson :thumbsup: They play pretty rough and Finn gives it his all kinda funny watching a 12 lb dog beat up on a 60 lb dog :doah: