Man Sized Mini (Maxi-bike?)

Finally got the Pak Jak I was looking for! I've missed several in the past, but not this time. This will return to Missouri with me and will be used for what it was designed for, packing out game. I temporarily chained it to the guard rail until I get some of the wife's stuff thrown out of the storage unit.

What ever that is, would you please remove it from the guard rail? No really, the way I feel about my little woman I think I'd of set her stuff out of the garage and put it there, leave the garage for more important things like mini's and go-carts!!! In my new home, there will be no woman's space!! Everything will have a man's theme in it or about it. no drama here!!!
dave

Wow!!, Its very nice, too nice for what I'm going to use mine for. I think the deer blood would clash horribly with the woodgrain. Reminds me of a buddie's Hemi Cuda, he has "restored" it to much better condition that when it rolled off of the assembly line in 1970.

Thats great! What do you know about the Homelite Trail Kings? Seems I may have just bought one. I'm going to use you and Steve as my excuse to my wife for collecting these things. She thinks three is excessive, I told her I'm a lightweight. She contends that I only have one Butt, why do I need more than one bike. I responded by pulling all of her shoes from the closet and dumping them in the middle of the floor.........It really is nice weather for camping out.