Mark iv rogue 400... Help help help

Hello Gentlemen,
I am new to the mini bike world. as a kid I never finished an old Gote. and I just picked up a Mark IV Rogue! I've spent the last 13 years working for uncle Sam and moving all the time. this go around he has me in a place where I could actually afford a yard!! so needless to say I want to finish a few projects while I'm here.

I am in dire need of a leading link for the front of my rogue and am willing to pay handsomely!!

Attachments

Wait...you're the Dude ....! :laugh: Welcome aboard ...I'm sure someone will be along to help you any minute. Good luck with your Rogue. :thumbsup:

Welcome aboard. Glad you
Took my advice from Facebook. Hope someone can help. Maybe try sending member Mac a message. He always has parts but I can't be sure if he would have that. I think you need 5 posts before you can send and receive PM's? Cheers, Chad

Sent from my Texas Instruments Speak and Spell...[emoji2]

Welcome Dude ! Not the easiest one to find parts for,but maybe better to search for the whole dang thing than to find someone that thinks they can get rich off parting one out.

i have the wheels/tires and a carp frame with a good seat.
nother guy here,apache rider has a frame,fork,and bars for sale i think.
dunno if any of this helps,but hey welcome to OldMiniBikes :thumbsup:

Buckeye, Thank you.
Rollin2, maybe your right.
Ludicrous Speed, you wouldn't happen to have a link to your post? or maybe Apache Riders? im new to this whole forum thing.