Marvelousmarvs has roadrash

Marvelousmarv stopped by yesterday and has a good dose of road rash on his hand, fingers and various other places, sore knees ect. luckily he was wearing a helmet, he bashed his head hard. The bike skidded about 40 ft. after he went down. The best part was he had an audience. :laugh: I'm thinking off taking up a collection and getting him a Rascal or a Hoveround mobility chair to give him something to ride around instead of that nasty little minibike that he can't seem to keep upright. Maybe we can get him to come on here and tell the tale.

Neck

Growing up is optional
Road rash SUCKS! Did he crash at your place Dan, or was he afflicted when he got there? Any pictures? Those Doodle Bugs are the best Mini's of all times you know, he might fall off something else a lot more!

That's why they make trikes LOL But I have been thrown off both two and three wheel rides. And road rash is the pits. Always wore a helmet while racing but not always while playing. Marvelousmarv will need some Neosporin and time.
Steve :scooter:

I've got some training wheels I was saving for my 2 1/2 year old daughter but sounds like Marve needs them more than she does!!! HAHAHAAAAA!!!!:laugh:

Road rash SUCKS! Did he crash at your place Dan, or was he afflicted when he got there? Any pictures? Those Doodle Bugs are the best Mini's of all times you know, he might fall off something else a lot more!
He was out in front of his shop on his Azusa race bike with other area shop people spectating, probably showing off, you know how he is. He's also camera shy.

Marvelous!! i know you didn't wanna sacrifice your good riding gear since it doesn't heal like skin ;) sorry to hear the news tho, i've heard your still in one piece, is the bike thrashed?

road rash

my hands are to ugly to show but here is a pic of the helmet. sure glad I had it on. It is now sporting a bit of road on it. The bike is fine just a few scrapes. I am glad I mounted the foot pegs so they fold on a 45 degree angle it kept the bike from flipping. THe bike went 40' and I only went 38'. Gentlemen the helmet save me from serious injuries I just wish I had put on the gloves that were next to the helmet