Masters of Motion go kart rebuild

My Son and I are fixing up a Masters of Motion 416K-01 go kart. We have it running but need a drive wheel and assembly. The hub has broken off the wheel. Need a sprocket and chain as well. I'm having trouble finding the stock parts online. Any help pointing me in the right direction to order the parts would appreciated. Thanks.

Dave and Mackinnley.

Last edited:

buckeye

Welcome to OldMiniBikes. :thumbsup:
Not a go kart guy, heck, hardly a mini bike guy here.
I would think if you measured that stuff up, look at OldMiniBikes Warehouse, figure out what ya need, and place a order. :smile:
But, someone who knows something about this stuff will chime in and point you in the right direction.:thumbsup:
Keep us posted. Sounds like a fun Father/Son project.:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Would like to help you fix your kart, can you photograph the drive wheel. Take it apart to show the rim and hub. You might be able to fix it using a dual flange hub, that is if your wheel is held on the hub using lug nuts? Update, found what I believe is your model parts breakdown on Go-KartsRus.com website. Your hub/rim combo is no longer available. However take a look at Go-kartsupply.com website under 6" one-piece drive non drive section rims/hubs and I'm sure that p/n6DRW will work for you. lets us know.

Last edited:
Thanks guys. I will look into this site asap and check it out. I'll try and get a couple pictures up later today of the drive wheel. Beware it's messy. I tried to weld it the first time it broke. We really appreciate your time and guidance on this...