max torque clutchs

Hent

Max Torque (+SS) vs. Hilliard Extreme Duty

Max-Torque wins overall reliability and usability for every level of rider. The SS offers the ability to change sprockets, not really necessary for the average person.

Hilliard Extreme Duty is great if you take care of the bushing and don't goose the gas a lot, keeping it wide open keeps these happy. These are very easy to maintain and modify with different springs, easily replaced bushing, etc

All clutches require and perform best with proper gear ratios.
Improper gear ratios result in burnt up clutches and warranties that are void.

There are lots of threads on the forum discussing different gear ratios.

I prefer the torque converters for bikes that will be multi purpose (on and off-road), and clutches for street performance.

We have a lot of other high performance clutches and other variations, but here are the standards:

Max Torque | Hilliard | Noram | Comet - Go Kart Clutches

#35 Chain, 12 Tooth - 3/4" Bore - Go-Kart & Mini bike Clutch
Hilliard's Extreme Duty - 3/4" 12 Tooth #35 Clutch

Mini Bike & Go-Kart Torque Converters

wow i must be lucky ,answer from the boss lol thanks for the reply, and now its time to buy first time with OldMiniBikes putting in the order
thanks again
Rich

Hent

Wow an answer from the boss hisself!
[thread hijack]
Yes, we've experienced growth (online and locally) and I know personally that our customer service has been affected from this. Our team is fixing any outstanding issues, and reconnecting with our customers on a personal level as much as possible.

We're implementing many new systems to ensure all users have a great experience throughout the forum and warehouse. You'll notice little inconveniences for some time, on the forum and the warehouse but I promise it'll be worth it. :thumbsup:

[/thread hijack]

Rich, we are doing some work on the checkout and category structure so if you have any trouble ordering online please look at the top of the page for the toll free number to call to place orders.

Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. :thumbsup:

thanks Hent , i put my first order in yesterday morning, said there was slight problem but everthing went through and got an invoice #
so im a happy happy guy great site and service ,
Thanks Rich