Michigan Ice Racing ??

Iam putting a (NEW) Motovox mbx-10 together to demo/sell for the race as I have done at other races, w/stage-1 clone and carlisle snow hogg tires w/screws.

vwfan79

Enzo was a no show and I got one pic but its not very good. I was to busy riding, thanks to Tom, Sam, and Walt for having me out to ride, what a great group of people out there.

That guys nickname is "no-show-enzo" i tell ya. Better shut the power off at his shop on weekends so he cant make any money, i think thats the only way to get him out of there. Glad you made it out there,good group of guys.

Last edited:
Hopefully the weather plays wright for this coming up weekend to do some racing with the white lake crew. Also on Feb-15 Lucky Thumb Motorcycle Club will be having there next race,and I got the ok for the minis to race back on new years day. So if anybody is interested let me know.

To the White Lake Ice Racing bunch it was good to see the crew again and some new faces. Yeah I know,no-show finally showed up. It was great to finally ride the new bike,see everybody next weekend. Nick thanks for taking the bike for a run,got to see how it handles in the turns.

thanks for coming out Enzo..always good to have more riders. you're new bike is sweet...hope to see it again next weekend. unfortunately, the videos we tried to take did not come out (bad angle on the helmut cam)...we'll try again next weekend.

Another great sunday of riding and racing! I broke my curse,no more no show... Missed you out there Nick,there is the drag racing deal going on at white lake next sunday.

vwfan79

Another great sunday of riding and racing! I broke my curse,no more no show... Missed you out there Nick,there is the drag racing deal going on at white lake next sunday.
Wish I could have made it, it would have been a nice day on the ice. Had to get some stuff done around the house an next thing I knew it was 3 o clock. Next weekend isn't gonna work either as I have plans but there should be a few more sundays before the ice is gonna.