Mikey Thompson Mini Dragster

Hey all,

I found your board after searching google for a while to see if I could find where this thing came from... I ended up finding out it's a Mikey Thompson Mini Dragster. We came by it ohh probably early to mid 80's. When we got it it was done up as a Burger King kinda advertising thing called the Whopper Hopper. It's since been painted bright yellow and had some hand paint detail work done. Just wondering if there is anyone on here that's aware of what it might be worth etc... and if anyone might be interested in it?

Will try to get a hold of some pictures to post.

What do ya'll think?

So you guys think this is one of those Mikey Thompson dragsters? We've never seen anything else like it before anywhere until I started searching the internet. The body of it looks identical, the tires are different but this has the Tecumseh motor on it and all of that...

It is a Mickey and quite rare, take pride in having it :thumbsup: It would look nice sitting with my Junior Thompson Funny car and my Bill Thomas Camaro, my Mickey slingshot and Mickey bike... just sayin :laugh: It's cool have fun with it :thumbsup:

Sold

:hammer: Well this may be sold already guys. Still waiting for things to come together as far as that goes but looks like we might have found a buyer for this little guy! Thanks again, I figured there had to be someone out there who would be interested in this thing, it's just too cool to not be preserved.

james c

:hammer: Well this may be sold already guys. Still waiting for things to come together as far as that goes but looks like we might have found a buyer for this little guy! Thanks again, I figured there had to be someone out there who would be interested in this thing, it's just too cool to not be preserved.
thanks matt, gentleman ill be having a fund raising sale,
i need to make room for this gem

james c

let me know if you will be honoring our deal matt.
because this isnt a public auction site. we had an agreement