Mini big bike from scratch

seems like it went through that snow pretty well :thumbsup:
Yup seems to work just as well as my super bronc even with just a clutch. But it was really light fluffy snow so not much rolling resistance. I really like it it rides nice easy to handle and its comforable even without a seat :laugh:

heres some snowy ones. Im not sure if i should do anything else with the clutch cover its a little plain but i dont wanna make it too busy :shrug:

are you riding it with no seat?
Yup its actually really comfortable with no seat lol. Iv still got to find some vinal for it. Im debating weather to go all the way back to the rear hoop with it or just short of it so it has like a handle.

No fenders and no room for them. The snow aint bad i just dont like when it gets covered with mud and im a little afraid of blowing out the plasic gas tank. But it really wont look half as cool with fenders imo so i have no plans to install any

delray

need to do a video:thumbsup: i like to see that thing roll...............:scooter:cool man:thumbsup:

seat to the back with the same shape as the frame (round curve)

delray

ok i see:thumbsup: i must of skip a page:doah: that thing is awesome. big tires look to hold the bike up right good thru the snow.......:scooter:

got my seat done. i had to do it twice because i put it on the bike and it just looked way too thick. so i took some foam out to thin it out. seat material is from an old dodge work van

As I said before that thing is Bad ass.I love big tire bikes to begin with , but the fact that you made it from scratch just pushed the envelope for all other maxi bikes.:thumbsup:

KB2ROCKET

Feel free to tell everyone I made it for you I mean I wish I made it for you I mean I wish I made it for me I mean I wish it was mine :thumbsup:

thanks guys ! i think its my new favorite bike. it turned out just like i hoped. starts right up and ride no messin around. the only thing that im a little concerned about is the whine the motor makes. i pulled the blower side apart and didnt see anything wrong. next im going to check out the clutch side. im not sure what it could be but i dont think it should be whining :shrug: the oil doesnt look to have any metal or rubber in it

Now that I see some mud and snow on it it's even more awesome! Glad to hear it rides so well, the whining could be the clutch but you'll figure it out. Damn good job!:thumbsup: