Mini Bike Logos

LA_Fuji

Hey dudes. I'm into the graphic scene and if anybody needs vinyl graphics for their bikes let me know I ll hook it up for cheap. Signs banners mini bike decals and or whatever.

heres my bike logo i recreated

Last edited:

tomsprops

I'm in for the GO-DEVIL stickers as well ! That's one of my favorite logo's !
Where are you located in LA ? I need graphic artist all the time for commercial film production .

LA_Fuji

Right on. No prob. Just pm. I used to work for Movie Art, Fuzam, 16 Penny, Plan B. I work at the petersen automotive museum now. I build the displays and Graphics.
I'm in for the GO-DEVIL stickers as well ! That's one of my favorite logo's !
Where are you located in LA ? I need graphic artist all the time for commercial film production .

prettygood eah?

those images were so terrible to work from. need higher resolution for higher quality.

Last edited:
in the recreated arco sticker you spelled alexander reynolds wrong, remember the y, i gotta say though, you are really good at this!

tomsprops

I've used Mick over at Movie art for a few things in the past. I still seem to go to DesignTown USA for most of my art .
Hey Bagger when did you get a Barris ? I don't remember you ever posting the photo's for us to see ? I could use a Super stocker sticker as well .

Not to change the subject here.....but that SuperStocker looks different than the one Injuntom has. I have one like Tom's. It's green right now(as found) but someday it will be white again. So I guess I need a decal also.

tomsprops

Your correct SB . There was two version produced a hardtail version and one with a swingarm .
Looks like you'll need a Sticker for your's too . How was that for getting the thread back on track ?:thumbsup: