Mini Bike Mania VI?

buckeye

Nice..

May is quickly approaching.
This past weekend was at a Rat Rod, mini bike show.
Must have been 50 bikes there.
And alot of interest in Lucedale.
Looking like a great show.

Basic Schedule
Check in Friday
Ride until midnight or so.
May do some qualifying races.
Saturday.
Heat racing and finals.
After 4 the track has gokart, winged mini sprints, and lawn mowers.
We can do some riding in between their races.
When they are finished we get the track again to midnight or so.
20 bucks per person for the weekend including camping.
See ya soon.

An unbelievable good time that you don't want too miss ! Is there interest in event T-Shirts ?? If we can get at least 30 pre- ordered ( and that's the only way to guarantee one ) I'll get em made !!

Mini Bike Mania is rapidly approaching , Guys and Gals if you want some of the best riding , racing , entertainment and comradery you will not want to miss this ! Also I need pre-orders for T-shirts , let me know , Thanks

C'mon folks...I want a t-shirt...y'all order up...:laugh:

I mean, nowadays where are you going to get an event t-shirt with something about mini bikes on it...:shrug:

I have one from each Mini Bike Mania...and they are all cool as heck...:thumbsup:

And always priced right...!

Hey....it sure is quiet here...perhaps the calendar will get folks going....

'realizing' it's already mid April...and the Mini Bike Mania is just a tad over a month away....I've got to get some stuff put together...:laugh:

My one trike, the MTS-30 is in pieces waiting for me to reassemble it with the new correct (brand and hp anyway) motor, and Karen Kustom seat.

My other one, the Tri-Cat, I've got to get the body attached to it...it needs some body work, but I'm gonna ride it anyway...:anon.sml:

The Super Bronc is ready..it just needs the brakes adjusted...it's getting hard to stop it lately....:shrug:

Anyway, I'm excited, and looking forward to seeing everyone, and having some more fun.

And regarding the t-shirts, I'm sure you've all been PM'ing Angelo in privite, and that we are on our way to have enough to make the order... right ?....:shrug:......order up y'all....:thumbsup:

Last edited:

buckeye

Hey Robert.
Been doing maintenance myself.
I have a show next weekend and then a trip the following.
Busy
T-shirts hopefully are a go.
Looking forward to seeing you too Robert.

Tom/Angelo-- I'm like Randy, can't come but want shirts--I'll take two XL shirts...gotta deal with my mom in May and then the 95 yr old in-laws, so a trip to the deep south ain't in the offing. Robert can fill me in at Windber. :thumbsup: