Mini Bike Mania VI?

Hey guys and gals I'm at a count of like 17 or 18 T-Shirts , I really need to do at least 30 so please pre-order soon as I've got to get the man working on this , This event is right around the corner and a bunch of folks will be bummed out when they see the shirts and didn't order one !

Guys it's getting close now , this will be my first time at this event and should be fun. I'am taking three bikes down , one of them is my new build off bike . I had build a new motor for it but can't seem to get it right so it's on the shelve for now . So I've pulled a 160 off my air compressor and will run it .

buckeye

Received news last night that a featured writer and photographer from a national magazine will be there and doing a photo shoot for upcoming article.
So, the more bikes we can get here there better.
Going big time.:laugh:

buckeye

Getting closer.
I am ready to see some friends.

Here are some if the trophies we will be awarding.
Thanks to 3g Fabrications.
Some if the best people you will ever meet.
Thanks guys!

Here's hoping y'all are having a great time !!!

I was thinking about y'all last night....imagining everybody ripping around the track.

I hope y'all have a great time today....:thumbsup:

Wanna say that I had the best time ever at this event . Racing on a kart track is just bad ass .
Also want to post a pic of my trophy for being the fastest bike and rider on the track . And I did it with a Powell and a Briggs flatty .

buckeye

Rain or not we had a blast
Chipper, David, 3g crew, Tom D, so great to see everyone, I can hardly lift my left leg. Keeping in out going around those turns makes old man real old.
David torn it up.
Chipper, tore it up.
Just great folks to be around and I can't thank y'all enough for coming.
Had at least 100 bikes. And guessing 75 people.