Mini bike meet in michigan

I did not post it in this section originally. So sorry!!!! One of the moderators moved it to this section that is why there is two post now. Thanks for bringing that to my attention. Loosen up! It is just a hobby not a job!

125ccCrazy

I did not post it in this section originally. So sorry!!!! One of the moderators moved it to this section that is why there is two post now. Thanks for bringing that to my attention. Loosen up! It is just a hobby not a job!
Yup.... I was just about to make a post when I seen this one, I copied the ad and was about to paste it in a new post but ya beat me to it LOL....

sounds like fun, hopefully I can get one rideable by then since that will be my first weekend off....

The Walnecks lady today said that is a big show.More than just 1 day,and Tri-state event.
Has to be better than Monroe Today.Also some riding.

jeep4me

I'm planning on going to this one. I'll bring the El Burro to ride and a couple projects to sell. I'll only stay for one day though.

It's less than 2 hours southwest of Detroit. Down US 12. It is being put on by Motor City Minis[ Brian]. Some of his relatives own the property. I talked to him at Monroe Sunday. Should be a Great time.

sorry if this post is out of the ordinary.. im just getting into this stuff.... so therefore im new to this site too... I have a rupp go joe mini.... i have no clue where to find the parts... not even a clue where to start looking... any help would be appreciated.... i can be reached at munkingdom@yahoo.com

thanks in advance for any help