Mini BIKE TT

MiniBike Paul

Wow Dan, I'm impressed, you watched all 6 minutes of that race!! Plus, you got to see my manly profile (ouch!!). Only thing that would make our races better would be you CenCal guys coming down and joining us - hope we see you soon!!

Gentlemen,

Awesome to see everyone out rockin' around the track on such a Gorgeous day! Vids are great, commentary and our cast of characters always make it good. Legend has it my presence was absent due to being hung over, I wish, the truth is more pathetic!

However, there is one detail that has not been mentioned about this day...we had a rather special guest in our presence. I was informed by a good friend of mine that one of our fellow riders out there that made the trip out was a major player in the Minibike Racing realm of 40 years ago. He was a rather accomplished minibike racer in his teens, placed high or won just about every class he raced, and even performed many of the published test rides for major minibike publications.

Davey Carlson, thank you for making it out and being a part of the future of what once was every kid's dream! (even mine!)

We hope to see you again soon!