Mini BIKE TT

george3

The minibike club I race with have been invited out to race a old fashion TT race in. San Bernardino at the IMS Inland Motorcycle Speedway on Saturday, Jan. 29. get some full size vintage or modern class riders to come out and race also? Knobbies are okay and three riders to
make a class! Besides the vintage minibikes we have invited any one with a pit bike, peewee, adult 100's, and full size bikes.
If you need more info you can contact the track owner Shawn McConnel 714 255-0088 or email dogyn@aol.com
come out with your KTOOM and give some TT a try?

Sign up @ 8:30am, pratice @ 9:00am, riders meeting @ 9:45am and racing starts @10:00am.

Entry fee $30 first class - $20 second class.

just wondering...thought I saw something similar on vintage flat tracker---

This is Rodney, the vintage minibike guy here. The minibike club I race with have been invited out to race a old fashion TT race in
San Bernardino at the IMS Inland Motorcycle Speedway on Saturday, Jan. 29th and I was wondering if you could post some thing
to get some full size vintage or modern class riders to come out and race also? Knobbies are okay and three riders to
make a class! Besides the vintage minibikes we have invited any one with a pit bike, peewee, adult 100's, and full size bikes.
If you need more info you can contact the track owner Shawn McConnel 714 255-0088 or email dogyn@aol.com
come out with your KTOOM and give some TT a try?

Sign up @ 8:30am, pratice @ 9:00am, riders meeting @ 9:45am and racing starts @10:00am.

Entry fee $30 first class - $20 second class.

george3

Thats where I got it, just edited it. Its an event. Its local, and sounds like a good time. Simular to the old mini bike tracks.

Thats where I got it, just edited it. Its an event. Its local, and sounds like a good time. Simular to the old mini bike tracks.

George,

I think it's great that we may have another event to go to. However don't you think you should have called to confirm that it is actually happening before advertising it here? I saw that event as well posted on the Vintage Flat Track website.

The track website where this event is suppose to take place shows nothing for this date. This information on VFT may or may not be accurate.

MiniBike Paul

So, if Perris is also running, where does one go??

TT means jumps, right?? That doesn't sound too good with zero suspension! IMHO

I have been spoiled by that smooooooooooooooth Perris track - this track will have plenty of grooves and ridges!

The blue one has a nice pair of dirt track tires. Maybe we should put a competitive motor in it and see how it runs.

george3

Thanks, I made the belt guard, its real close to oem, with the exception of the larger clutch drive system so minor alterations had to be done. Looks simple to make but it has to be on the money or you will not have foot room. I would like to do some engine mods but need to find a stronger rod at a reasonable price. The rod is the weakest link of these long stroke engines.