Mini bikes harbor some nasty critters

Man everytime i go to storage and dig something out,i gotta kill a dozen or so nasty critters.Went and got my trail buck had to kill some brown recluse and big black widows,and some other kinda spider that those nasty bastards hadent killed yet.So i am assuming there are rattlesnakes in the recoil!!!!:laugh:

So upon leaving the storage unit i set off a couple of spider bombs.
Anybody have a mongoose i canturn loose in there.I would much rather fight something coming after me than those "noseeums":scared:

I have been bit! worst one was my waist band.It got about 3 or 4 inches around.I didnt know that skin could turn that color.Requried attn at least 3 times daily and lasted about a month.Still got the scar!!!

TomH

Man, I haven't been bit yet, I found some couple days ago in my storage shed in the foam rubber. I have been lucky with those so far, Found a scorpion in the kitchen sink the other morning. Staggered in there to make some coffee first thing, went to fill the coffee pot and HELLO..Glad it was on the garbage disposer side..heh heh. Almost stepped barefoot on a copperhead in the driveway last fall..that sucked.

We have Black Widows now east of the lake, before the long dry spell we never saw em. My minibike shed is full of the things, big ones with n shortage of food given the woods surrounding us. Scary stuff Black Widow venom, it can mess your central nervous system up. I'd rather have to be "cored" from a Recluse bite than have that stuff in my body. Be careful rooting around and set a bomb off near that thing, it's the one you don't see that gets ya.:doah:

found this in my boot the other day .... after i had them on for a bit ........]

creeped way the hell out on that one big big time . i felt some thing on the top of my toes and figured it was a metal chip as i have stepped on them a few times and thought no bigie
pull off boot and look for chip nope :confused: well what the hell is poking me then and look down and see that crall out of my boot . :scared::scared::scared::censure::censure::scared::scared:
never seem anything like that before some real freaky nightmare shit for sure .
i have spiders i really do

and man it took way to much to get the pics to load is photo bucket having issues again ?

Last edited:

TomH

It never fails, I haven't seen a copperhead around here in years, now I am on guard again always looking where I step now. I bet you are shaking you shoes now before you put them on

We're fairly safe here but there are hundreds of spiders in the buildings at work because of the bugs, they just feast on them and get rather large for michigan spiders.Their bodies average around the size of a nickel-quarter or so.

Its not the size its the sheer quantity of them, everywhere you look there are several just hanging and waiting for a meal.

They wanted to bug bomb, I told them good luck, read the label most bug bombs we've used are highly flammable.

I dont like spiders but my sister gets totally freaked out by them.

KB2ROCKET

check this out this guy was suppose to be a pro he was going to sit on it and close its mouth while the other guy taped it shut that might work with a baby but not this big guy it would have been a better idea to get 2 huge men to put 2 nooses<? on his snout at the end of long ridged pipes and have a 3rd person ready with a gun and a 4th ready with the duct tape after that mouth is secured THEN it would only be crazy and dangerous :laugh: ALLIGATOR ATTACKS MAN - YouTube here this guy explains him self http://youtu.be/I0d4R1cAQxo
here is another video of a fool only he is messing with a huge croc http://youtu.be/2ME155ZS8H4

Last edited:
We have Black Widows now east of the lake, before the long dry spell we never saw em. My minibike shed is full of the things, big ones with n shortage of food given the woods surrounding us. Scary stuff Black Widow venom, it can mess your central nervous system up. I'd rather have to be "cored" from a Recluse bite than have that stuff in my body. Be careful rooting around and set a bomb off near that thing, it's the one you don't see that gets ya.:doah:
Black Widows aren't that bad. Their bite is extremely painful, but they're only really dangerous to children and old people.

I kept black widows for awhile and they were pretty fun to watch. I even got to see one make an egg sac.

My closest call was with with critters were with rattle snakes. I downhill mountain bike and I've gotten into some near death sh*t. I was on my way up riding a steep incline when a rattler flew out of the brush and got a hold of a front wheel spoke . I was moving along so it spun around unable to let go and broke its neck on my fork. Yellow venom running up and down the spoke.:censure: wiped it off and snake died moments later. Took off and 10 mins later.....

I got to move this one off the trial with a long stick . That was a Crazy day. stared death in the face twice that day. :pimp:

ELT

Living in northern NY means few worries about those nasty little things. You can see the black bears coming. Four months of snowmobile season keeps the nasty little critters away.