Mini Bikes With Rear Suspension?

Hey all, new here, I was wondering if anybody knew of any minibikes with a rear suspension. I was looking at the baja warrior/mb200, but it only has a front suspension. I plan on buying a minibike for hunting, and some serious trail riding. :scooter: I don't want to fiddle with a bike that doesn't have one, and end up building my own shock system. :shrug: As I said, I plan on riding the trails a lot, so a rear suspension is critical, if anyone knows of any please let me know! Thanks!
I must second the 4 wheeler, it sounds more like what you are looking for.

I hope I don't get thrown off of OldMiniBikes for suggesting this :doah:, but if you're looking for new, probably the closest thing that would fit the bill is the fat tired "CT70" "clone" (actually, I think it is more of a Suzuki RV 90 cousin clone) that My Trail Buddy offered (the last time I looked they were not in stock but is available elsewhere). If you check out their website, you'll see what I mean, I think they call it the "Rex" or "T-Rex" or something like that. It is outside of your price range, but short of getting a Super Bronc that needs resto work or a 4 wheeler that needs the same, this is probably one of the only bikes to meet your requirements.

I think others have already mentioned the Puma which is essentially an MB200 with a suspension.

Paul

where in mich are you?i would think the 4-wheeler would be the way to go.should be able to get a halfway decent one for what your lookin' to spend.keep an eye out on craigslist.
personally I just ride our vintage bikes around the house and on our property.never really to far from home couple miles max.wouldn't wanna be miles out in the bush and have something go wrong with it.we got other toys for that.

Thanks for all the replies everyone I really appreciate the help! :biggrin: Yoop, I'm way up north in the U.P. I always thought a halfway decent four wheeler was fairly expensive, but I haven't really done a lot of looking at them. I guess I always liked the concept of the bike better. But if I found a halfway decent four wheeler I guess I could live with it. :pimp:

The Serengeti Puma interests me, but some of the reviews I am seeing are kinda iffy considering i would have to pay 157$ for shipping, does anyone own one or know if they are any good?

I own a serengeti motorsports puma, has front and rear suspension, I live on 200 acres and mine has drug me all around that land, I haven't had any problems with it, I change the oil and maintain it regularly though, and I run it hard, im 6 1 and 245 and it has plenty of power, and is a blast to ride. any questions feel free to ask, and I have seen them online with free shipping, I bought mine at the local farms store for around 479 on sale.

Gersty

where in the up? i'm in the copper country.have you thought about a small dirtbike? I picked up the xr80 for 50 bucks and all I did was put on a new carb,cleaned the tank and changed the oil.runs like a top and really wouldn't worry to much about going far on that one.picked up my boys 70 for what your lookin to spend. better get your snowscoop ready for tomorrow :laugh:

I'm in Dickinson County. Yeah I have looked at them but like i said, i plan on riding far and hard, and I plan on using it for hunting as well, so I'm not sure if a dirt bike would cut it, I do like the Serengeti Puma, Something like that is what I am after.

that Suzuki would be a nice one.wonder what he wants.the puma looks decent but no way would it be as fast or better than a dirtbike.a dirtbike would be way faster,more than twice the suspension and way more dependable in my opinion.

I have decided to go with the Monster Dog Mini Bike. It has a rear suspension and a rack on the back, a perfect fit for what I'm looking for! :thumbsup: :devil2:

jeep4me

I'll look into the fat tire, and the super bronc though, but I might not even be able to get one, like I said, I will more than likely have to order online, so, older bikes might be out of the question :shrug:
I know someone who has a vt7 super bronc for sale. It'll need some TLC, but should clean up very nicely. I can put you in touch with him if you're interested.

a baja warrior isnt that bad... i have the older version mb165 and it works great in the trails.. i did not like how rough it was so i put a springer seat on it and now it rides like a dream