mini biketoberfest race and show.

edwin

Edwin I took the FLHX out last nite . Drew has that bike tuned so well I don't think it will see the shop for awhile ! :thumbsup:
glad to hear the bikes runnin great. well no big deal, we will just have to make another video, but this time with you and drew in it. on the 14th of november @ hanford be there !!!!

Tomas

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_Pfy58KbzA[/YOUTUBE]

Here's some video from this event. Sorry for the double screens still trying to figure out how to post videos. This is my first attempt.

Last edited:
Good job Tomas ,it was worth seeing twice.:scooter::scooter:
Tomas, you should always look twice at Twins....never can be sure they are girl/girl or boy/girl sets

I believe that we have girl/girl sets.:scooter::scooter:

Long ride

Hey Bob, we put a least 20 miles on the bikes yesterday. We are looking for a back road route to the marina for a possible different way to get to Stratford.
Brian

Tomas

Sorry you did'nt actually win this time but you may use your ticket stub to enter the secondary sweepstake ...play responsibly .:thumbsup:

The bikes range from 3.5 to 15 hp it's only as fast as you can ride it, no matter what you will be racing someone, even the last two guys are battling it out. Like marvelous says everone was racing. Show up and race at our next race and check out the other bikes and see whats there it's interesting seeing the variety off things done, get some ideas, meet fellow minibikers and have some fun. :thumbsup:

maddcarson, just come on out. bikes range from every size of motor and every size of bike. no matter what its always fun. just bring a helmet and long sleeve shirt or sweater if you plan on racing.

Anybody seen Scrap Iron Gadaski?
Yes I saw Scrapiron Gadaski at a stop sign the other day while I was riding my bicycle, he was driving his car unlike yesterday when everyone saw him getting towed 5 miles on his 20 hp twin powered frankenstein mini by a 6.5 powered bonanza and still outrun zipminibike55, whats up with that zip, 13 more days before the kings races. :lol::lol::laugh::clap::eek:ut: