mini biketoberfest race and show.

the kings speedway has set up a race and show of minibikes and pocketbikes
on Oct 10,2009.They will have 1/5 mile oval ,1/8 mile drag , T T track J shaped , burn out contest , and much more. General admission is $10.00
racers are $40.00 for any or all events bring as many bikes as you can ride.
Swap your parts or just show off your mini.Gates open at 10am.
Cash prize for fastest drag bike.The more bikes that show up the bigger
purse given out.

lets see those fast bikes in person not just on youtube:scooter:

i hope the mini bike drags up north dont effect this. there are drag races at some air strip off the 158. pull starts only. 300ft drags. but ill be in hanford

i hope the mini bike drags up north dont effect this. there are drag races at some air strip off the 158. pull starts only. 300ft drags. but ill be in hanford
The kings speedway set this date not us.
This will be a minibike event with all small bikes welcome ,not a hotrod event with vintage minibike racing. I hope this draws from a different crowd.
the last thing we want is to rain on another event.:smile:

Mac

..So, I just hop on any California freeway and look for a sign saying " Kings Speedway Next Exit" ?

..So, I just hop on any California freeway and look for a sign saying " Kings Speedway Next Exit" ?
Thats one way.:doah: Or you just head North on I-5
Then go north on the 99 freeway
Then go west on hiway 198
then Exit on 10th ave make a left (south) about 1/2 mile
The big sighn on your left is the kings speedway.
If you have problems just call me @(559) 904-5432:scooter:

this event will be a full day of racing, three different tracks , dirt drags, oval & tt races, wheelie and burnout contest with no age limit, so there will be lots of different racing for everyone, here is a chance for you to test your skills and bikes in different events and enjoy the company of other minibikers. we will have the grill fired up again for everyone to use so bring what you like and have a fun day.

I got wheelie bars back on too :smile: I can't wait for the weekend, another "i'm gonna be sick tomorrow so i can't work" day. i'll be lookin for you at the top end dave, i might've done some tuning :thumbsup:

yep new carb came in today be up there tomorrow. Bringin my 44 mag just in case. I am in the mood to have you build me the worlds fastest Mini Bike, Frame up