mini biketoberfest race and show.

I saw Clayton on a new bike and in the top three bikes again.:scooter:
Then we all saw claytons dad (Brian) crash and break his collar bone and two ribs:doah:
I hope everyone else had a good time.

Thank all you guys for the support and gettin all our stuff taken care of while we were at the hospital, hope we can all get together for another race day. My dad said he was sorry to bring down the mood of the day but i'm still tryin to tell him that comes with racing. I hope everyone still had a great time cuz i did up until the bummer. and i'm sorry for droppin some f-bombs, i was mad cuz i didn't know how to help and didn't like to see the old man that way :doah:

this is the first post for me just signed up. im tha bigger guy on the mini doodle 62 had a blast racing with u all again hope to do it again and hopefully the clutch will hold out to finish the main next time.:thumbsup:

valvefloater, post some pics. ive got a short memory. dont quite remember you. anyway i had the same problem as you, cluthc went out in the main:doah::grind:

edwin

i know you now. you have the black leather jacket, and i think the cool simpson helmet. am i right ? hows it goin ?
yes definetiley had fun racing with all of you guys.

edwin

His name is Charles and he is the one on the inside of this picture:scooter:
charles. i know charles. why didnt he just say so ? what up man. had a great time. about your clutch, you should of kept running it, your funna replace it anyway. it should of kept goin, it just probably didnt want to stop.

Last edited:

edwin

Hey Edwin, I saw Navajo Joe today over @ Drew's he said that you have a Vid ? Where's it at ?
it's at the shop 2 disks, 1st and 2nd heat on one disk, and the final on another. come down any time if you wanna check it, copy or borrow. what ever, just come on down.