Minibike and parts sell out

dude this is like the oldest postever check the dates before you post and hint hint there are these adsu can post call wanted ads try that instead:thefinger::thefinger::eek:ut::thumbsup:

wow :thefinger: u sorry im jsut trying to get a frame and yes ive posted a wanted and no has responded so sry for posting this. god u dont have to be so rude:thefinger:

george3

looking for a comet tav-2 setup. do you have one for sale. I have a tav-30 tork a verter but the priamary clutch is 1" bore I need 3/4 bore. If not a complete tav-2 setup for sale maybe a comet 30 drive clutch. calguygeo@aol.com

I'm interested in the tank and other misc. stuff like...rear brake, fronk shock boots, left hand grip with switches rear tail light...what else do you have and how much? I just puchased a Fox Campus FX. Thanks in advance.

edwin

I'm interested in the tank and other misc. stuff like...rear brake, fronk shock boots, left hand grip with switches rear tail light...what else do you have and how much? I just puchased a Fox Campus FX. Thanks in advance.
sorry old fx, this is an old old post. doubt if any parts are still around. or the members for that matter. lol