Minibike Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neck

Growing up is optional
This subject deserves a thread of it own. As you all know Paul and Jesse Wulf were banned at the same time, why? I'm not sure, what I am sure of, it's because Hent didn't like something they did, and whatever it was, it didn't happen in open forum. I would like very much to see both these members reinstated, but only Hent, if he sees fit, can do this. And like it or not, that's the way the cookie crumbles on The OldMiniBikes!

Didn't him and BAB get into it as well over BAB having some water-slides made and MBP tuning him in for copyright infringements or something as well?

I never had a problems with any of them, all stand up guys in my book in different senses of the minibike world.
Can't we all just get along? :shrug:

Didn't him and BAB get into it as well over BAB having some water-slides made and MBP tuning him in for copyright infringements or something as well?

I never had a problems with any of them, all stand up guys in my book in different senses of the minibike world.
Can't we all just get along? :shrug:
Yep while he was doing the same thing!

I think if YOU KNEW THE TRUTH you wouldn't have wasted your time with this thread.:shrug:
Well, I just gotta say!
If there is some mysterious reason and something someone did wrong it could be posted on an open forum? Why all the hidden stuff, this isn't the CIA ya know!

Inquiring minds just want to know?

Well, I just gotta say!
If there is some mysterious reason and something someone did wrong it could be posted on an open forum? Why all the hidden stuff, this isn't the CIA ya know!

Inquiring minds just want to know?
Try this..... Go to a local establishment(store, tavern, restaurant) and trash the owner(s) of the establishment. Now you can do this in the middle of the establishment(open forum) or off to the side(PM's). The key is to keep it up until it gets to the owner(s). When they ask you to stop....don't, just keep on running your mouth. Let me know how long they let you stay and if the invite you back or not.

This is a channel 7 news bulletin...

"Local minibike sight causes WORLD WIDE popcorn shortage due to all the drama filled threads, details at 11!"

Let's get back to minibikes, good friends, good builds and good tech and save all this drama for Tricky Vic! We don't need all this crap again do we?

My question is....Why don't the members here want peace? Why re-hash something that has been decided already? The world is full of bullies and it is nice to come here and enjoy the company of like minded people.....interested in minibikes.......WHAT IS SO WRONG ABOUT PEACE? If it is too boring...........guess maybe its time :doah:to move on

This is a channel 7 news bulletin...

Let's get back to minibikes, good friends, good builds and good tech and save all this drama for Tricky Vic! We don't need all this crap again do we?
Not really, but why have a thread all all if only 1% of the folks know any facts?
You mean to tell me the other 99% are just supposed to guess?

We're all grown up enuf to make our own decisions if we know what's going on.

Mac

This BS should be dealt with in the PM's.
It is off topic discussion...........Can't get any more off topic than this.
I barely know MBP and the same goes for Jeff Clark.
Just another "attack". Some people just think the Internet is a free-for-all.
Hope you guys(and I'm including the ladies) don't believe I'm mean.:smile:

Not really, but why have a thread all all if only 1% of the folks know any facts?
You mean to tell me the other 99% are just supposed to guess?

We're all grown up enuf to make our own decisions if we know what's going on.
Here.... let me make it a little simpler for you.

Paul trashed the owner(s) of this site.... now he's gone and I don't think he's getting invited back.

As far as your question as to why have a thread about this at all.... you'll have to ask Neck, he started this thread. I thought this was all in the past :shrug:

Here.... let me make it a little simpler for you.

Paul trashed the owner(s) of this site.... now he's gone and I don't think he's getting invited back.

As far as your question as to why have a thread about this at all.... you'll have to ask Neck, he started this thread. I thought this was all in the past :shrug:
Well, I'm not sure I need it "SIMPLE"
Maybe just the facts are easily understandable for us common members.
It's hard to keep up with all the fights/confrontations of members as of late!

Status
Not open for further replies.