Minibike racing footage on long Island NY 11/13/11

Matt thanks again for coming out and bringing sasha, and colin.
You 3 were difinitly the fastest I guess being from the hills of long island makes for good practice.
We will have to do something in the early spring
That was cool seeing lisa crusing around too

hay i wish i was there.. will

its been sitting for a few years now, i have good chrome for it..

i haven't got around to finish it yet, i have all the parts n.o.s.

Last edited:
Hey will, good to hear from you! To bad you moved south, it would have been cool if you were there. Glad to see you still have the black widow, still looks awesome, how long ago did I paint that?

its been years Matt.. take a look at this very cool original fox i picked up off a kid down here on craigslist for a $100.00 hs50 gen , it took a year too find the right tail light.. i sold the crappy jawa moped.. will

Damn!! So many guys playing around....in the cold.
We have perfect weather down here and I know of 2, maybe 3, other guys that would want to go have fun like that! Way to go fellas!!!!!
:thumbsup:

Thanks, Kenny, you are right! It is damn near impossible to get people together to ride. I can't believe how much arm twisting you have to do to motivate people to ride them! There is actually racing organization here that has sanctioned minibike racing, but it is difficult to get people to show.

joekd

Vids are awesome

Next time you need to give us all a heads up, may have been worth me loading the bike up and going for a day trip

Sorry guys, I will give you all a heads up in the events threads next time. It would be awesome if we got guys from the website involved! If you go to user map that Hent started, it shows a good amount of guys in the tri-state NY NJ CT area! And we are all pretty close to Interstate-95. So there is pretty much no excuse that we shouldnt all get together! There has to some vacant factory areas or parking lots in Jersey? Centrally located for For CT NY PA. I was thinking of posting the event here but I didnt think there would be much of a response. So if anybody has any ideas??? post it here, or contact me!!