Misc Parts and Oddballs

Status
Not open for further replies.
New handlebar-mount pushbutton kill switch...$7 shipped First Class

New disk brake caliper, Taiwan-made...$17 shipped.

New Clamp-on style chrome footpegs for 7/8" or 1" tubing frames...$18 shipped.

Adjustable brake cable...3/8" barrel end...cut to length, max 69"...$11 shipped, two available-both for $20 shipped.

Billet aluminum engine plate...$21 shipped.

Pair of NOS kart pedals, unknown brand (cheapie)...$8 shipped.

5/8"bore, 3/16" keyed steel disk rotor for mounting a disk brake to a jackshaft...$22 shipped.

Lightly used Comet symmetrical belt...I'll accurately measure it if anyone is interested...$8 shipped.

Old 4-bolt hub...2-1/8" bolt spacing...hub is 2-7/8" wide...takes 1-3/8" OD bearings...$4 plus shipping.

40 tooth/#35 chain jackshaft sprocket with 5/8" bore, 3/16" keyway...$22 shipped.

If the engine plate is the one to mount a clone engine on a later DB I'll take it.
I doubt if it is...I think those have milled/recessed bolt slots for clearance over the bolt heads while repositioning the engine. This one is just a 1/2" thick billet version of a simple engine plate.

Do you know if the caliper will work on a sprocket #35 chain?
Yes...there are pics of this brand of caliper set up to use the sprocket as the rotor in the member's pics section of OldMiniBikes.

But, if you're wanting one for a Li'l Indian with the OEM sprocket caliper setup, the mounting holes on this caliper are too far apart.

Status
Not open for further replies.