Modified cat build

Like i said the pictures dont do it justice. gotta get some in the daylight. I got it dirty already. I got the muffler on and took it for a ride works great. Doesnt got as much top speed as i expected but thats ok means more power around the woods :) The only issue that seemed not right was when i let off the gas it immediatly goes to compression braking and the transition is kinda hard. Is this because of the gearing or because i set my converter on #2 spring tention? Should i set it back on #1 and see what happens?

do i spy a jeep :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Looks like you did an amazing job. Im having a problem with the pictures though. It shows some of your pictures but then it says the image has been moved and deleted for just about every other picture. is that something you did? Maybe moved the pictures to a new album after you posted them here?

Looks like you did an amazing job. Im having a problem with the pictures though. It shows some of your pictures but then it says the image has been moved and deleted for just about every other picture. is that something you did? Maybe moved the pictures to a new album after you posted them here?
Thanks :) its definatly my #1 bike. Iv done a few things to it since my last posts. I put a new chain on it because the old one stretched and broke when i was going up a very steep hill over and over. And i also bypassed the governor to give it a bit more rpm it helped a little but not too much. I think it would be more noticeable with a clutch. Also i adjusted the valve clearance and cleaned up the gunk in the cylender and that gave it a bit more umph as well. As for the pics I probrobly deleted them from my photobucket. Alot of them were just more of the same. Its an old thread ya know. your not missing much :thumbsup:

Made a new seat! Who needs Kenny :stuart: Used fabric from an old pickup bench seat. I love those because you get nice big pieces with pleating and beading and the back is plain. And you can use the foam too. Cost me like $3.
Also i made the scrub brake leaver different for more leaverage and so i have a decent brake now :smile: I did it after i took the picture though