Moped anybody ??

Well a buddy of mine calls me and says he found a cool mini bike in a barn, while he was looking for some old car parts. He describes it to me like this: Has a cool kinda round gas tank,:rolleyes: both fenders,:rolleyes: chain guard,:thumbsup: chrome handel bars, :rolleyes: and a few other MINOR DETAILS. He tried to sent me a photo, but no cell service. I tell him to "buy it"......I'll give ya the money. What the f:censure: do I have.:confused: Some kind of moped that I can't find much info about. Doniselli, made in Italy. Oh well. If anybody is interested to purchase, shoot me a PM. I'll get some better photos in the daylight.

thats awesome id ride the wheels off that thing :laugh: better than a mini cus you can ride it on the road and show it off :smile: Looks smaller than the average moped 10 or 12" wheels?

yep,ther kinda special, they have a hinge in the middle,they fold in hafe,
to hall in a small space,but they are kind of heavy,easy to put in a car trunk,
i have 2 with pa titles,ther sort of odd but also neat,never had mine started,
just look at them, :scooter: :smile:

Last edited:
I only want $250.00 and its all yours. I have not done anything to the bike since I got it. I did take it on a journey last year (in the back of my truck) to Windber for the mini bike show:laugh::laugh: