Morethan2 wheels/anythinggoes t555blazer Alsport RTS 290

Fresh out of the mold! Thin side 1973 style body. They are hard to fine. You can find the thicker side 1974 and newer style bodies pretty easy. I prefer the sleek look of the thinner sides.This one is solid fiberglass and well made. The mold was based off of a NOS 1973 body. Has a light coat of paint… I need to work on that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Parts I have yet to install... Pretty much have everything I need. Handlebars and front fender are supposed to be back from the chrome plating shop on Friday. A month late, he was supposed to have them done at the beginning of May. Still need to get the drive belt but need to do some tweaking before I figure out what size to get.

Happy with what I have going on with this trike and had a lot of fun. Unfortunately it’s not going to be completed by the build off deadline. Still going to keep working hard on this project until it’s completed. Perhaps I can make some posts in the trike section as things progress. Thank you to the hosts of this fun event and all the great comments… It really keeps you going on a project!!!