Morethan2 wheels/anythinggoes t555blazer Alsport RTS 290

All 49 members of this Holton family of parts have been reunited. They are all getting along well together. It’s working great! Everything has either been cleaned, repaired or replaced. Fresh Bentonite grease has been added to ensure they get along together for a long time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wjustice

Just a quick suggestion. If you would like to possibly run different final drive ratios, consider premounting them on the jackshaft when you install it. loosen a couple of set screws and add/subtract the chain and your done. Stock was 10t. Adding a 9t(not easy to find for 3/4") and a 11t is easier now. I bought 9t sprockets from RedBoar. Special order, had to get 5 at a time but if you want more power its a quick fix.

Good idea William. I went to the Red Boar website they have a nice selection of specialized sprockets. I have a #40,10t that I bought and do not like the quality of it...Looks like it is a one size fits all #40,41 and 420. I want a true #40 sprocket. Going to place a order with Red Boar for a 9t and 10t... true #40 chain. Going to run the 9t right off the start and have the option for the 10t. Prefer the fast take off!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk