Morethan2 wheels/anythinggoes t555blazer Alsport RTS 290

Started polishing the engine… Going to start to put together the jack shaft assembly… The entire jack shaft was missing when I got it. Believe I have the parts, my main concern was fixing the brake rotor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been out of town for a bit… Back home now. Started doing a little cleaning on the caliber. Next, I will do some plumbing and juice it up… Hopefully it works. Figured I would do the polishing before I added the brake fluid.

I like shiny stuff ! :drool::drool::drool:....................................................................................

Been out of town for a bit… Back home now. Started doing a little cleaning on the caliber. Next, I will do some plumbing and juice it up… Hopefully it works. Figured I would do the polishing before I added the brake fluid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

I like shiny stuff ! :drool::drool::drool:....................................................................................

[/QUOTE]

Thanks OND, been giving my harbor freight buffer quite a workout. Two years and it’s still going...