Most powerful minibike on OldMiniBikes...

OK, my question is very simple: What is the most powerful (highest HP) minibike on the forum. I have a feeling it might be one of minidragbike's rides, but I am open to correction......

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
Bean's Rocket bike, I didn't get a good picture of it yesterday, but it looked really nice.

I think it might run low 7's in the 1/8 tuned 100% with someone like HomeAlone on it.

Bean's Rocket bike, I didn't get a good picture of it yesterday, but it looked really nice.

I think it might run low 7's in the 1/8 tuned 100% with someone like HomeAlone on it.

Thanks Charles! It would be cool to see it run down that far but it will never happen. My bike has one jockey and he's fat! LOL. 7.8 or 7.9 would be cool on the motor. Then we will see what it does on the juice!

Mark, how much power and how fast does it go?
Not too sure? I think he said it was a 440cc snowmobile motor. The guy built it out of an old Gilson frame, he just finished it the night before I shot these. It was for some informal minibike drags at a car show here in WI. Main
They ran him against an 8 year old on a little China bike:laugh: and the kid beat him off the line and had him the whole way down the track. That was his first run, the other two he did were pretty impressive- with that ATV tire on the back he was all over the track, but he did keep it straight. Haven't seen the bike since:shrug: