motor city drag spot

dont know how far this will go, but, i thought i'd start it up. I just heard that charles "pizza boy" "wildman 500" went down today, not sure how bad, heard a possible broken shoulder:shrug:...... keep him in your minds, please......:thumbsup:
mark

Yeah, he called me as I was on my way out there, and said he was heading home, and went down on the bike. My prayers are with him.

Hey, Mark are you still out of town?

Hey, Mark are you still out of town?[/QUOTE]

back at shop tuesday, did u get the parts to willie? Get them to him boyee, wont be long and we gonna be without a local machinist for a minute:hammer::hammer::thumbsup::shrug::shrug:

chadillac

i was wondering that myself. i think its pizza boy, his bike is bad@ss looking.There is not alot of videos posted, and from what i hear everyone has a big bike in the works.

talked to pizza boy charle today, real sore and rashed up, says nothing broken on him, thats all that matters, the bike was beautiful, too.
mark
Talking to him now, sounds ok, guess he got cut off, and had no choice but to go to the curb, or run into the guy.... Some people need to pay attention, before somebody gets hurt bad......Feel Better CJ.....:thumbsup: