Motor city minis grand opening and free swap meet

Motor city minis will have our grand opening and free swap meet saturday april 2, 2011. Rain-out date will be the next saturday april 9 if we need it. The free swap meet will be in the parking lot next door so we will have plenty of room. There is no cost so bring out everything you want to sell!
This is a great chance to get out early and have a great time with fellow minibikers. Enough with winter!
Our address is 12950 beech daly rd, taylor mi. 48180. Call for any information 734 992-3648. Hope to see you there!

$1500 ruttman spyder raffle

WE ARE RAFFLEING OFF A CUSTOM RUTTMAN SPYDER MINI-BIKE. THE BIKE IS VALUED AT $1500. IT IS POWDER COATED CANDY BLUE. LOTS OF NEW CHROME. ENGINE IS BUILT (LAST CLOCKED AT 60 MPH). 5 SPOKE WHEELS. LONG FRAME. SPYDER FENDERS. MUKUNI CARB.
THIS IS ONE OF THE NICEST SPYDERS I'VE SEEN. ANYONE BUILDING ANY MINI-BIKE OF THIS QUALITY KNOWS HOW MUCH THESE COST.
WE ARE SELLING TICKETS FOR THE BIKE FOR $5 EACH AND THERE WILL ONLY BE 300 SOLD, NO MORE. THE DRAWING WILL BE AT THE GRAND OPENING SATURDAY AT 3 PM. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE PRESENT.
THE PICTURES ARE OF THE ACTUAL BIKE AND THE BIKE CAN BE SEEN ANYTIME AT THE SHOP. TICKETS ARE NOW ON SALE. YOU MUST BE 18 TO ENTER. REMEMBER THESE ARE LIMITED SO DON'T WAIT. $5 COULD WIN A $1500 MINIBIKE.

WE ARE RAFFLEING OFF A CUSTOM RUTTMAN SPYDER MINI-BIKE. THE BIKE IS VALUED AT $1500. IT IS POWDER COATED CANDY BLUE. LOTS OF NEW CHROME. ENGINE IS BUILT (LAST CLOCKED AT 60 MPH). 5 SPOKE WHEELS. LONG FRAME. SPYDER FENDERS. MUKUNI CARB.
THIS IS ONE OF THE NICEST SPYDERS I'VE SEEN. ANYONE BUILDING ANY MINI-BIKE OF THIS QUALITY KNOWS HOW MUCH THESE COST.
WE ARE SELLING TICKETS FOR THE BIKE FOR $5 EACH AND THERE WILL ONLY BE 300 SOLD, NO MORE. THE DRAWING WILL BE AT THE GRAND OPENING SATURDAY AT 3 PM. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE PRESENT.
THE PICTURES ARE OF THE ACTUAL BIKE AND THE BIKE CAN BE SEEN ANYTIME AT THE SHOP. TICKETS ARE NOW ON SALE. YOU MUST BE 18 TO ENTER. REMEMBER THESE ARE LIMITED SO DON'T WAIT. $5 COULD WIN A $1500 MINIBIKE.
Who build that Bike? Looks like the one Matt was trying to sell, but couldn't sell it for $500. And now its worth 1500.. ????:shrug:

oldsledz

If you count labor 1500 is a fair price for that bike.
Of corse most people will only pay 1967 wages for work that has been done to a mini.

If the bike was top notch I'ld say yes, But I know the guy that built it. The powder coat is runny, it just breaks the 40mph mark cuz the motor isn't done right, and the pull cover and tank are all scratched up. If you want to see a High end Top notch mini look at Cheezy1's Orange Spyder. NOW, I am NOT putting down MOTOR CITY MINIZ, from what I'm reading is that they were told a bunch of BS about the Bike. I think they should stop the rafle cuz its going to make them look bad. "I'm Just Say'in"

I'll be there to "donate" $5 to win a sweet mini.........looks good to me. 40 mph or 60 mph it dosen't really matter........going that fast is nuts on a bike with 12" tall tires

Just for the record..I know how much money the builder has into the bike. I would also spend $5 bucks at a shot winning a complete mini bike. Hell...for any complete mini is worth purchasing at least a ticket or two. Just wanted to clear that up.

Ill buy a couple tickets! Ill be come up to that shop anyway I need a couple things! Oh and cheezy Ill be calling you soon for that tank! I have a project to use it on finally!:biggrin:

I bought my ticket today:thumbsup: And I'll probably buy a few more. I go there like onece a week. Brian is a super cool guy and him having this raffle is just something xtra he is doing. For all of you appraisers, just don't buy a ticket!!!

SO everyone knows. I was NOT bashing Motor City Mini's just the builder of the bike. and YES $5 to win a running mini is a HELL of a deal If i'm able to make it I will also buy a ticket or two Only to show my suport to Moto City Mini's.

So the only way for me to get a ticket is to drive down there ?:shrug:

75 miles round trip, 1 hour 45 minutes of driving and $17 dollars of fuel to get a $5 dollar raffle ticket :no:...there has to be a better way.

the extended forcast is calling for a slight chance of rain, so when will you know if the date will be changed? i dont wanna drive all the way up there and you guys not be opened?